Commercial and Residential Moving Services
Whenever you plan to move to another place either it is commercial or residential, hiring the right moving company can be a challenging task. Hiring a reliable commercial movers will make your move hassle free and help you in changing your location as smoothly as possible. Before you finalize your choice, you should spend time to checking the reputation and reliability of the moving company and if they are adequately experienced in handling the job.
Like all other business sectors, there is stiff competition among moving companies as well. Almost all moving companies present in the marketplace the Chicago Movers are most efficient and reliable. The onus is on you to gather enough information about the company and the length of time they have been in the moving business. Try to ask a few customers who had used the service of the moving company earlier. Even your colleagues in the office or people in the neighborhood can help you to find the best moving company.
The phonebooks or yellow pages can be an excellent source for getting the list of moving companies. Try to contact as many companies as possible in the list to obtain details. Make a comparison then choose the right company that has satisfied your needs.
Whether moving commercial or residential goods, seek from the USA Moving & Storage Company, give the following suggestions:
- All legitimate movers are licensed and insured. You are well within your rights in demanding to see the license and insurance and satisfy about their validity.
- Find out how the moving company charges. Some charge an hourly rate and others may charge by weight.
- If it's applicable to your move, ask if the company can securely store your goods overnight.
- Find out the cancellation policy of the company and what the minimum cancellation charges are.
- See if the workers of the company are sufficiently experienced and well trained and part of their regular staff.
- Ask the moving company how they handle damages and loss and then make sure their commitment is put in writing.
- By law, there are certain items that a moving company is prohibited from transporting. Also, some items may be too delicate, to be loaded onto a truck. A good mover will advise you what those are and how to handle them.
- Check out the credentials of the moving company with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and American Moving and Storage Association (AMSA).
It is reported that there are almost 3,000 moving companies that are members of AMSA that have professional records in moving residential and commercial business locally and even interstate. BBB also can give you information if a certain company has complaints filed against them.
Ask for finer details of insurance so that if something is lost or damaged during the move then you have a guarantee for a claim. Sometimes, commercial movers may be different from residential moves as commercial items generally involve more expensive equipments such as PCs, copiers, PBX and other office machinery. Time of transportation can be a greater constraint when shifting office goods as the longer a move takes, the longer it will be before you can get back to work.
When you receive quotes from different commercial / residential moving companies, you should not merely choose the one that offers the lowest price. Quite often, it will be necessary to engage the services of a reputed and reliable moving company even if the rates are marginally more.
- Full Service Company
- Local and Long-distance
- Residential & Commercial
- Professional Piano Movers
- Small & Large Moves
- Overnight Storage
- Long-Term Storage
- Climate-Controlled Storage
- Loading & Unloading
- Packing & Unpacking
- Licensed, bonded, and insured
- Free onsite and video estimates