Usa Long Distance Moving
Moving is a stressful and hectic time no matter what the circumstances. Here are some helpful hints and a moving checklist from us at USA Moving and Storage to help your transition into your new home be smooth and as easy as possible:
Before You Move:
Change of address:
- Post Office; give forwarding address for mail
- Change Account and Credit Cards
- Subscriptions; requires several weeks notice
- Friends and Relatives
- Transfer funds in bank and arrange for check cashing in new city.
- Arrange credit references.
- Notify life, health, fire, and auto insurance companies of move date and give new location for coverage.
- Apply for rebate on homeowner's policy.
- Contact utility companies and get refunds on any deposits made.
- Laundry, newspaper, milk.
- Ask doctor, dentist, optician for referrals and transfer necessary prescriptions.
- Obtain medical and birth records.
- Full Service Company
- Local and Long-distance
- Residential & Commercial
- Professional Piano Movers
- Small & Large Moves
- Overnight Storage
- Long-Term Storage
- Climate-Controlled Storage
- Loading & Unloading
- Packing & Unpacking
- Licensed, bonded, and insured
- Free onsite and video estimates