The complete packing checklist for moving
Moving seems to be an enjoyed one if the packing is good and the poor packing leads to tension. Here is the basic checklist that you should keep while moving to a new place. Are you ready, set for a good packing, then here is the checklist?
- Good packing means, limiting the container and if possible, make your boxes to a maximum weight of 50 pounds so that it can be handled easier.
- Wrap your items carefully so that it is not damaged and make sure that your boxes are firmly packed and try to avoid mixing different items in same boxes.
- Pack the things that are used infrequently and start of your packing with season items.
- Make sure that in your shipment, you do not include items such as spillables and drawers of breakables because these items can damage your other items.
- Fasten and wind your electric cords so that they do not suspend. Try to pack similar items together so that your items may not be damaged.
- For good outer wrapping, use double layer of newspaper and wrap each and every item in individually in a clean paper.
- After the order boxes get filled, try to fill in the empty space with crushed paper so that the level becomes base for the next layer.
- Remember that more fragile the item, you need to supply it more with cushions and crushed paper.
- In a notebook, note down the items that are packed in each and every boxes. Also, mark the boxes with different numbers and note down the contents and number of each boxes separately in a notebook.
- In the list, note down your name and the room to which the boxes should be placed. Mark the boxes with some special signs if the box needs to be unpacked first.
In USA moving and storage, they pack all your materials in separate order boxes and do all the things as mentioned above in an efficient way. They have a team of expert Chicago movers who do all types of moving services in a qualified way. Contact our local movers for all types of moving needs.
- Full Service Company
- Local and Long-distance
- Residential & Commercial
- Professional Piano Movers
- Small & Large Moves
- Overnight Storage
- Long-Term Storage
- Climate-Controlled Storage
- Loading & Unloading
- Packing & Unpacking
- Licensed, bonded, and insured
- Free onsite and video estimates