What are the lists to be maintained while moving
Maintaining a list is essential when you move and by maintaining a proper moving list, you won't be struggling to find your belongings. Here are the lists that you should note it in paper so that you can easily find your belongings in a new house.
- First, note your new address and near by phone number in the list so that by chance if you forgot the address, you can identify it by seeing this list.
- Try to mark all the order boxes with numbers and note it down what things are in each box.
- Intimate the moving address to all the people you know and in particular, notify your new address to the people who might definitely need to know.
- Return the necessary items that are not yours such as cable boxes and other things if you have borrowed it.
- Confirm your start time, current address and new address to the local movers.
- Have a contact number of the moving company and also, the number of the drivers.
- Verify the items finally before you leave the home and check whether the water is shut off and the light switches are turned off.
By having these lists, you are sure that you can remain stress free and you don't need to worry about your belongings. Proper planning and organizing is essential because without these two, your moving make you tense and worried. In USA moving and storage, you can find a Chicago movers who can communicate with you properly and maintain a list of items that are packed and intimate you when you reached your new house.
- Full Service Company
- Local and Long-distance
- Residential & Commercial
- Professional Piano Movers
- Small & Large Moves
- Overnight Storage
- Long-Term Storage
- Climate-Controlled Storage
- Loading & Unloading
- Packing & Unpacking
- Licensed, bonded, and insured
- Free onsite and video estimates